If you have concerns anytime, call poison control. Its free and that's what they do for us. If the product was Roundup the most risk is eye injury (temporary). Unless they inhaled or ingested the stuff, or got a lot on their skin, and at this point they'd act sick or disoriented or would have some noticable symptoms.
If its another product, just google the product name and safety.
Its really frustrating when there's not enough information on the package to comfort us, I totally agree.
Save a life, Spay a pet!
"I have reached an age when, if someone tells me to wear socks, I don't have to." Albert Einstein (my Hero!)