My cat died the same day i was sprayed with "dragnet" (permethrin 36,8 %)
The vet's diagnosis: "Stroke". I took her in for poisoning on a Friday night. Nobody told me the compound, only to 'stay outside for four hours', which we did. I learned the facts above the following Monday.
Now all the sides involved undermine or ignore my questions. This happened in a "first world class city", Toronto. Roach sprayers go around killing our animals unpunished. The response of the government agencies: 'No necropsy, no charges'. They used my foreign accent to undermine me further.
Saffy was a gorgeous healthy, vibrant, loving, funny Himmie, eight years old. My sole companion. Anybody compelled by my story please lend me a hand -or a word.