Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pictures of Auggie

New pictures of Auggie

Here are some new pictures of Auggie. He's right at 15 weeks, today I think. There are some pictures of my pack, and him with them as well. This will be a picture heavy thread, but anyway, enjoy.

The first one is blurry because it was so far away...that it was zoomed in when I edited the size on paint. The rest are good quality though. Auggie is in the start of his "coat change" so a few weeks from now when I post new pictures he will probably be much, much blacker on the sides, and on his head as well.

A close up showing his eyes. The others don't show that expression too well since they're farther away. A little bit of dirt on the top of his nose too.

Starting to play

This one makes Auggie look so tiny and Little Dude look HUGE.

Three boys....minus Auggie

Water break...

And a little bit of drive building with his tug toy

Oh my gosh look how big he got already. I see his ears went up too. Looks like hes in the leggy gawky puppy stage still a handsome dog tho.

Quote Originally Posted by sheltieluver View Post
    Oh my gosh look how big he got already. I see his ears went up too. Looks like hes in the leggy gawky puppy stage still a handsome dog tho.
    I don't kid you when I say just a week ago I loosened his collar a latch....and it's already almost tight again. I'm sure we'll be having the gawky puppy stage for the next 4 or 5 months, probably more than that if he's like his dad, Anubis. He was skinny/gawky until like 10 or 11 months.

Bless him trying to get along with playing with the big guys, the water break is so cute!
    It's a dog eat dog world, Woody, and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

I don't get it, on another thread so many people were wandering when I was going to post pictures.....so I do (and I put on that post that I did), and no one looks at them lol. Oh well.

Well I don't know about everyone else but I'm just now finding them.

Wow, he is stunning! And I love those ears and how straight they are.
    The Kitties: Tia, Buttons, Tigger, Uber, Isys, Voodoo, Midi, Xaria & Tig Tig.

The Dog: Kaylee

The Ratties: Emma, Pixie, Elle & Nym

Waiting for me on the other side: Blue, Lexi, Pumpkin, Alice, Bob, Archemedes and Harry You're greatly missed but never forgotten.

OMG he's so gorgeous!! Look at those ears! And I love the way they cock their heads to one side, Pip
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Awwwhhh!!! He's so kewte! And the others are beautiful as well! Are they huskys or malamutes?

just found this myself...

he is awesome looking,,,, love the ears; ollie always had the dirt spot on his nose too;
    i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the gawky awkward puppy stage.. enjoy it...

Great pictures of your pack; very good looking dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by devastated70 View Post
    just found this myself...

he is awesome looking,,,, love the ears; ollie always had the dirt spot on his nose too;
    i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the gawky awkward puppy stage.. enjoy it...

Great pictures of your pack; very good looking dogs...
    You noticed the dirt spot lol. His nose works a mile a minute sniffing out stuff sometimes, and he always ends up getting it into dirt somewhere. The crazy thing, not sure if you can tell in the pictures (these pictures are what, 11 days old?) but his ears are bigger than any of the other dogs. Right now Auggie is 29 lbs, I'll have to keep posting pictures over the next few months because the black is showing more and more through on his side and head each week. The closeup pictures of his face, there is actually more black coming in now than there was in those pictures. I think he's taller now (already) than he was in the pictures I put on here. I'll attach three pictures from...I think yesterday.

I'm thinking the gawky stages are only going to get more gawky for the next four or so months lol. His dad went through them for quite a while. Hopefully these pictures aren't too big, if they are I'll try to resize them.

Quote Originally Posted by lakalakadaka View Post
    Awwwhhh!!! He's so kewte! And the others are beautiful as well! Are they huskys or malamutes?
    Thank you. They're Huskies. Maybe one day I'll have a Malamute, but I think in the distant future I'll probably have more Shepherds than anything. I love Huskies, and the Malamutes I've been around, but I enjoy the training that I do with Shepherds sooo much more.