My six year old dog has a bladder stone again. She had one removed about three and a half years ago. Now she has another one. She has been on a special diet since then. Of course I can't say that she hasn't snuck some of her sister's food. Our choice is try this one kind of special dog food to see if it disolves from it or have surgery again. Now if the dog food doesn't disolve, then surgery will happen. Now with the dog food, she will get xrays about four weeks to see if they are going away. If it works, then we are only paying $400-$500. If it doesn't, we pay that plus the surgery of $800. I am leaning towards the surgery since we will be gone on a trip for ten days during one of the feeding. Have to decide by tomorrow morning. What would you do?