Thread: RIP Suede

Red face RIP Suede

I miss my beautiful Suede so much. I made the most difficult decision ever. Had her euthanized three weeks ago tomorrow. The pain is intense. I cried so much. Still do cry. So many memories, good and bad. She was 14 so she had a great long life. I probably held onto her too long for my own selfish reasons. Delaying the inevitable. She had hip dysplasia, urinary incontinence, some stomach or bowel problems but she was strong in spirit and pysically! Hardly showed or conveyed pain until the time I had to decide the most painful decision. She loved her walks even with her bad hips nd dragging her paws. I would wrap them or put her balloon booties on to help protect her paws. She was a tough dog! American staffordshire terrier. Too heavy to carry up nd down apartment elevators etc. I would if I could. Everyone tells ne I did the right thing nd I believe them. It just really hurts. I miss her so much. It was just her nd I so I'm really alone now. I just got a bird to keep me company nd its helping but nothing beats my beautiful suede. Thank you for my happiness even when I had to take care of you day in and day out. I was her nurse too. I did the best I could, I really did. I spent so much money on her and she was worth it!! I can go without. She is in doggy heaven now and she isn't in any more pain in her hips, back from arthritis, stomach issues. I will never ever forget our walks together. That was her happiest times, when we went for long walks. Such a strong spirit! I learned from her. I love you still suede, rest in peace, my angel.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. They break your heart. I'm sorry you're hurting, my heart goes out to you.

Rest in peace, Suede. xx
    Heather.

Thank you so much Heather. Means a lot to me to read that someone else cares and even replied, someone who doesn't know me or knew suede. We have the love for animals in common. The German Shepard is beautiful. I love big dogd. Suede was medium-large, about 52lbs

Thanx again, every day the pain lessens a bit nd the memories of her final day.

Shelley

I send you my heartfelt sympathy for your sad loss. Try to remember all the happy times and be glad that you had each other all those years. Love to you and RIP Suede, Pip x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by shelsuede View Post
    Thank you so much Heather. Means a lot to me to read that someone else cares and even replied, someone who doesn't know me or knew suede. We have the love for animals in common. The German Shepard is beautiful. I love big dogd. Suede was medium-large, about 52lbs

Thanx again, every day the pain lessens a bit nd the memories of her final day.

Shelley
    Aw. I think everyone here has been through the pain of losing a beloved friend, and I for one wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. You are among people who understand.

I'm glad that Suede had a home where she was truly loved. She was one of the lucky ones.

Thank you for complimenting my girl. x
    Heather.