On another website is a picture of a beautiul eagle, he is being called Miracle. It's a perect fit as he ate an animal with a led shot and it had very little chance of survival. He's still got a long ways to go but it looks like he's going to get healthy again.

It does remind me,don't let your birds play with money, ear rings, necklaces and the like even if it seems wonderful, the compounds in these items are full of lead and other toxic materials, and its rare for a bird to survive lead poisoning.