Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey everyone!

They're beautifuls!

What's Yet To Be Named's story?
    Heather.

Yet to be named has been named Portia. She is an exotic shorthair, with papers. She came originally from Tennessee. And somehow ended up here in U.P. Land. She is definitely my mom's cat and still adjusting to noises... must've been in a quiet environment!

Jula in the last three days has already learned how to sit and beg.

Morgan, well he wants to be the family cat, and I am getting more and more loved by him, but I still think he's my brother's cat.
    "If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat." Douglas Adams

"Some people don't understand cat love." -- Ka-mai

Sara: "Well not everyone's as weird about the way they love animals as you are."
    Me: "I don't know how to love any other way!"
    Sara: "And that's what makes you so darn ADORABLE!"

sorry about Shebrie, hope you get better and glad every thing is looking up for you.

Going to a rally to extinguish Breed specific legislation against Pit bulls for our town on MONDAY!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    "If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat." Douglas Adams

"Some people don't understand cat love." -- Ka-mai

Sara: "Well not everyone's as weird about the way they love animals as you are."
    Me: "I don't know how to love any other way!"
    Sara: "And that's what makes you so darn ADORABLE!"