Thread: Is Gorilla Glue safe for cats when dry?

Is Gorilla Glue safe for cats when dry?

I just bought my cat a scratcher that has a feather attached to it. She managed to snap the feather off so I used Gorilla Glue to glue it back on (I glued the plastic back on...I didn't put glue directly on the feather). Will this be safe when dry? She likes to play with the feather and put it in her mouth and such. I tried to take off as much of the excess glue as possible but I'm sure I did not get it all...
    Skippy- Beagle/American Foxhound mix
    Miya- Black Domestic Longhair
    Gollum- Male Betta Fish
    20 Gallon Tropical Freshwater Fish Community Tank
    46 Gallon Goldfish Community Tank

"Don't breed or buy while homeless pets die. Spay, neuter, and adopt a pet. One by one until there are none."

Can't help you there. Try to find the website for gorilla glue & ask them. Me personally I wouldn't use any such product to fix my cats toys unless I knew for sure it was safe for them. I'm not judging just saying. Why not buy another cat toy like the one that got broke? That's what I would do.

I actually just bought it today and it broke today. I may just exchange it. I have another toy from the same brand with the same feather toy and it has gone through a lot of beating so I must've bought a defective one.
    Skippy- Beagle/American Foxhound mix
    Miya- Black Domestic Longhair
    Gollum- Male Betta Fish
    20 Gallon Tropical Freshwater Fish Community Tank
    46 Gallon Goldfish Community Tank

"Don't breed or buy while homeless pets die. Spay, neuter, and adopt a pet. One by one until there are none."

Smile Mine too!

My cat did the exact same thing. I didn't even have glue to use so I just sewed it back on. Mine was attached via elastic band thing so I doubt that would work with your plastic one. However this still took me a few days and I found that she likes to just bat it around on the ground almost just as much as it being attached to the toy. Kind of glad to know my cat isn't the only completely destructive one out there. Good luck.