My cat Jade is 4, and a male. 4 days ago, he was very weak, and almost fell over a few times while walking. He is having a hard time swallowing as well. I took him to the vet, and they ran an iv through him, kept him overnight, did and xray, bloodwork, ect.. his xray showed nothing. they were unable to tell us what was wrong. They said he might have a resperitory infection. The bill was extremely high, so we were unable to keep him there longer. They gave us some medicine for him. He is walking better, but still having a hard time swallowing. He will not eat anything. He has not done #2 for a few days, although he is peeing. He drinks water. I am so worried. Can anyone help me? I am scared he will die. My other indoor cat is okay. Thanks for any help or advice.